• Bring your photo ID.
• Wear white. It’s our custom to wear all white on Kol Nidre and Yom Kippur.
• Pick up your IKARd (entrance card) tomorrow at Shalhevet at Shabbat Services and when doors open on Kol Nidre.
• Find all Yom Kippur family info here.
• Break Fast Wristbands for our disco Break Fast (registration req. members & non-members) will be available for pick up on-site on Yom Kippur Day.
• Travel light as all bags will be searched, and everyone will go through metal detectors/security, so no bags = shorter lines.
• Parking for strollers and bikes will be available, but no strollers will be permitted inside, so “stroll” accordingly.
• If you can, bring your own tallit and Mahzor Lev Shalem, we’ll also have them available.
PARKING: There is no parking on-site. We strongly encourage you to rideshare, bike, scoot, or walk. The city will relax its parking enforcement of street cleaning, time limits, and preferential restrictions on the streets immediately surrounding Shalhevet. Meters and Tow Away Zones are still enforced. There is also paid parking in the Petersen Museum lot, half a block away. We recommend coming early to ease the flow of traffic and make the whole experience more enjoyable for everyone.