Free, open at all live-stream services starting at 9 am PT: here on our website, YouTube, + Zoom.
In-Person Schedule (Shalhevet, 910 S. Fairfax Ave)
Note: Non-members can join in person starting at 2pm (Yizkor, Minah, Neilah, Havdallah, + Break Fast)
9am – Morning Services
9am-2:30pm – Children’s Programming
9:30-10:15am – Kid’s Services (K-2nd)
10:20-11:05am – Kid’s Services (3rd-6th)
11:15-11:45am – Bite Size Services (ages 0-4, with parents/guardians)
2pm – Yizkor
2:45-3:30pm – Children’s Programming
3pm – Break Activities (Grief Support Circle, Men’s Circle, Mindfulness Meditation, Silent Meditation, Study with R’ Kasher, Tai Chi, Yoga)
4:30pm – Minha
4:30-5:15pm – Children’s Programming
5:15-6pm – Children’s Dinner
5:45pm – Neilah
6-7pm – Children’s Programming
7:14pm – Shofar & Havdallah
7:30 – Break Fast
– DON’T FORGET TO WEAR WHITE!
– Bring your photo id, vaccination card, and KN-95 mask.
– Travel light: all bags will be searched & everyone will go through metal detectors/security, so no bags = shorter lines.
– Parking for strollers + bikes will be available, but no strollers will be permitted inside the building, so “stroll” accordingly.
– Due to limited capacity indoors, we can’t guarantee seating in the gym for everyone. We’ll have clergy outside leading davening alongside a stream of the indoor service. We encourage you to get to services early if it is important for you to sit inside. We recognize that some folks will need to be indoors to participate in services and know that as a community, we can create space for as many people as possible.
– Bring your own Tallit & Mahzor Lev Shalem (if you have, will also be available in person)
PARKING: There is no parking on-site. We strongly encourage you to rideshare, bike, scoot, or walk. The city will relax its parking enforcement of street cleaning, time limits, and preferential restrictions on the streets immediately surrounding Shalhevet. Meters and Tow Away Zones are still enforced.
There is also paid parking in the Petersen Museum lot, half a block away. We recommend coming early to ease the flow of traffic and make the whole experience more enjoyable for everyone.