ECC Contract & Deposit
We are excited for you to join us! Please complete these three steps:
1. Read the Tuition Agreement
2. Fill out the Registration form
3. Submit your Deposit
- 1. TUITION AGREEMENT
- 2. REGISTRATION
- 3. SUBMIT DEPOSIT
IKAR ECC Tuition Contract and Deposit
IKAR Early Childhood Center
I understand that:
· In order for my child to attend the Early Childhood Center (ECC), I must be an IKAR member.
· My child’s continuance in the ECC is predicated upon our continued IKAR membership.
· All documents (medical forms, emergency cards, etc.) must be completed and submitted BEFORE my child can be admitted to school.
· Upon Emergency Use Authorization, the ECC will require all students ages 2 and older to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This requirement could go into effect at any point during the school year. By signing this contract, I understand that compliance with this policy will be a requirement for my child’s continuing attendance. To review the details of our MANDATORY COVID VACCINATION POLICY, please click here.
· All changes in home or work phone numbers must be reported to the office IMMEDIATELY so I can be reached in case of an emergency.
· The IKAR ECC operates in accordance with the public school calendar as well as Jewish holiday observances. Special programs during breaks may be offered at an additional cost. A complete school calendar will be issued before the Fall semester begins. Because of enrollment policies and child:teacher ratios, NO REFUNDS OR ALLOWANCES can be made for absences, and there are NO MAKE-UP DAYS. Unusual circumstances can be discussed with the ECC Director.
· The ECC’s separation policy requires a gradual introduction to school. The time allotted for this process will be determined cooperatively by the Teacher, Parent(s) and Director. The school separation policy requires that myself, another parent or caregiver stay or be available to stay with my child during the first week of school.
· The ECC supports the use of therapeutic companions as a means of supporting children with special needs to attend school. If the ECC and my family agree to the use of a therapeutic companion, the cost of said companion will be the responsibility of my family.
· Should the IKAR ECC be unable to meet my child’s needs, I will be given a minimum of TWO WEEKS WRITTEN NOTICE.
· The ECC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry.
THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT TO BE INCLUDED ON ALL ADMISSION AGREEMENTS:
1. The Department of Licensing agency shall have inspection authority in regards to specific Health and Safety Codes.
2. The Department of Licensing Agency shall have authority to interview clients, including children or staff, and to inspect and audit client or facility records without prior consent. The licensee shall make provisions for private interview with any clients, including children or staff members, for the examination of all records relating to the operation of the facility.
3. The Department of Licensing Agency shall have the authority to observe the physical condition of the client, including conditions which could indicate abuse, neglect, or inappropriate placement, and to have a licensed medical professional physically examine the client.
If for any reason I wish to contact the Department of Social Services, their phone number is (424) 301-3077, and the ECC’s license number is 197418547.
· Should it be necessary for me to cancel this tuition agreement, I will be responsible for all outstanding tuition and membership payments for the 2022-23 school year. No tuition refunds will be given.
· Should I change my child’s schedule any time after completing this and later find I need to cancel this tuition agreement for any reason, I will then be responsible for the full tuition amount for the new schedule.
· My child’s continued enrollment in the IKAR ECC depends on the completion of all paperwork and my timely fulfillment of all financial commitments.